Tuesday, June 5
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Comments: 0
About Me.
     ABOUT ME.    


Photobucket
Real Name: Mary Angelbelle S. Dizon
Age: 17
Birth Date: September 19, 1992
School: Centro Escolar University
Course: Dentistry 


Ella. - Soft, Elegant, Care Free. 



    I am Mary Angel but call me Ella. My BLOG documents my Bittersweet Life as a University Student, an intimidating Friend, a Loving Daughter, a Sweet Girlfriend and an Independent G I R L. This is my Web Journal where in all my thoughts, craves, rants and happenings in my life are posted. Constructive Criticism are highly appreciated! ♥




University StudentI am currently taking up DENTISTRY which is one of the difficult majors and the most expensive. At first, It was hard dealing with college life, the lessons and the professors and the grades, block mates and the school itself. but as days go by all the pressure and pleasure, fun, hardships, trials and updates about being a College Student have a sense of fulfillment in the end! :)


Intimidating FriendWhat is Friend? For me Friend is someone you have that knows how to deal with your drama in life. Someone who will never turn their back in spite of your mood swings and attitude problems. Someone who will always settle things with you.  That's how I define FRIEND. You? How do you define FRIENDSHIP?


Loving Daughter ○ I love my family so much. They are the foundation of my own self. I am the eldest among the family. At this point of time, Pressure of being the eldest do not conquer me, YET. When I was younger, my grandmother nurtured me and took care of me when my Mom was away and still, nurturing and taking care of me at this point of time even Mom is already here for us. I owe her so much. She became a Mother, a Father and a Grandmother to me all at the same time. She's my inspiration in life.

 

Sweet GirlfriendOh yes, I am into a long term relationship right now, with my Best Friend. You read it right. Best Friends turned Lovers. Being in love with your best friend  is good and easy and being in a relationship with your Best friend isn't better but the BEST! Friendship is a very good foundation of LOVE and I am very much happy to have a relationship with friendship as a foundation but of course, just like any love, Trials and Challenges still come along our way but everything's worth it.



Independent G I R L

A Student, A Friend, A Daughter, A Girlfriend = A G I R L! :)



Random Facts.

History of my Name.
Mary Angelbelle Dizon.
     My Dad told me once how they got my name. He told me, When mom was laboring, He prayed to Mama Mary and the Angels for Mom's guidance. That's how I got, Mary Angel, from Mama Mary and the Angels and the Belle? Well, Dad said he got that from Mom's name: Bel.
     Yes I know, I have a very long name.  Haha.


Ella.
     For the obvious fact that I have a very long name, I had difficulty choosing a name to call me, a nickname. Before it was Belle, then it turned to Elle and finally, I settled for one, ELLA. I love that name ever since. It was hard convincing people to call me Ella because they are all used to call me ANGEL but I know they'll get used to it. :)


Personal

  • I was born 10:36 am at Olivarez Hospital, Paranaque.
  • Christened at St. Andrew Church, Paranaque.
  • I am the Eldest Child.
  • I am the Eldest Grandchild.
  • I am the Eldest Great Grandchild.
  • I have no full siblings. - Unica Hija of my Parents but I have siblings on both sides now. :)
  • I have two handsome brothers and one pretty sister ( Maternal ). - named Simon, Samuel and Sarah. I love them so much!
  • I have a beautiful mother. - Of course, kanino pa ba ako magmamana? :)
  • I have a boyfriend. - named Lloyd Philip Hamilton-brown Frilles. He's my bestfriend before he became my boyfriend. Cool right? :D 
  •  
Academic

  • Primary: El Nino de Salambao Academy, Paranaque
  • Elementary: EDSA and MES, BES.
  • High School: Angelicum College, Quezon City
  • Academic and Special Awards: Best in Art (Kinder), Best in Science (Elementary) 1st runner up Miss Agham (Elementary),  Most Courteous (Elementary), 2nd honorable mention (Elementary), Two 4th honorable mention (Elementary). (I had no awards in High school, AC is a non graded institution. )
  • College: Centro Escolar University, Manila - Taking up Dentistry and currently on my 1st year.


Personality

  • Independent - I take care of myself, alone.
  • Optimistic - I see things on the bright side whenever I have a problem.
  • Sweet - I am sweet when it comes to the people I care about. So dont get me wrong. 
  • Loving - as much as possible I try showing my love but when I dont see anything in return, I might bounce back.
  • Sarcastic - I use this to defend my self. 
  • Frank - When you get into my nerves I could tell the most hurtful word to you. " I say what I mean and mean what I say. "
  • Vain - Well, I guess its just a part of being a GIRL. 
  • Stubborn - Yes. Very Stubborn and Bossy. I want what I want. ( You can ask my mom.)
  • Dancer - I love dancing ever since. I just dont have that much passion to get into it. 
  • Wild - Wild in a sense that I am game for anything. :) 
  • Spoiled - I was spoiled when I was younger. Before, My grandparents almost give everything I want and need and that was lots of love! I am still spoiled right now, by Lloyd.
  • Bitch - I hate people who hurts people's feelings. I stand up for them and that makes me a bitch to you. 
  • Opinionated - Beware: My opinion contains sarcasm, well not all the time. :D
  • Health Freak - I am very much concern when it comes to my body. My hate list includes: Alcohol and Smoke, any kind of smoke.
  • Confident - I believe Confidence is one of the most important attitudes of being a person without it you cannot achieve what you want. 
  • Loud - Only with my friends! 
  • Moody - Yes, Especially PMS days. My mood swings to one mood to another. At least, Lloyd can handle it. : p
  • Sporty - I play badminton. I love swimming and hiking.  
  • Hard chick - I kick ass! : p 
  • Outgoing - Is wild and outgoing the same? :D 
  • Elegant - Simple yet Elegant, that's me! :D
  • Mean - Yes, especially if you are also mean to me. I am meaner.
  • High Maintenance - Very. Especially when it comes to myself. I have a high standard to the point that people get mad at me because of how I act. I just love myself so much, you know. 



Love life

  • Bestfriends turned Lovers - We were best friends for more than 2 years before we actually had love feelings for each other. The feeling was mutual.
  • It wasn't easy - It was really hard because I had a current relationship back then. The story? Here.
  • Months of Trials and Hardships - Before we moved in to the next stage, We went through ups and downs to finally be together and I gave him so much challenges to prove himself to me. It was really hard because I was always misunderstood by people and sadly, my own friends for giving him hard time and extreme difficulties and for the fact that my grandmother wont approve to our relationship that time made it all worst but later, my grandmother did understood me.
  • April 29, 2009 - We became Official. :) I finally ended all his miseries. ( As if it was very hard. Hahaha ) The story? Here.
  • Blissful - For me, A relationship with your best friend is the most blissful relationship. It maybe hard for us at the start but the reward of trials and hardships is incomparable. Why? Its all because of FRIENDSHIP! The foundation of your love is friendship. I tell you, In a relationship like this you have to be open and optimistic. Just like any relationship, this also have downfalls but if you think ahead and look into the brighter side you can surpass anything that gets into your way. Remember: Do not get afraid of committing just because you are afraid of losing the friendship. You have to take the risk if you want to be happy. Truly HAPPY. :)

Loves
Personal



  • My Family - My Dad, Mom, Simon, Sarah, Samuel and my Grandmother. :)
  • Lloyd!
  • Pancho - My 4 year old mini pincher. He's my baby dog!
  • Hello Kitty - I love her ever since. GAAAH. Give me more kitties.
Food


  • Dimsum
  • Sushi
  • Pasta
  • Bulalo
  • Beef Steak
  • Buttered Crab and Shrimp
  • Corn
  • Mango and Strawberry
  • Desserts
  • Anything that my lola cooks. ♥

Techy


  • Cybershot Camera
  • iPhone
  • iPod
  • Underwater Camera
  • PSP
  • Nokia N70
  • Laptop
  • Subaru Impreza WRX or Mazda 3

Places


  • My Bedroom - My heaven.
  • Puerto Galera
  • Cebu - Lived here for three years.
  • Bohol - I saw dolphins here! :)
  • Palawan
  • Hongkong - I love ocean park.
  • Japan - Madaming Hello kitty dito!! GAAAHH.
  • Korea
  • Paris

Hates


  • Cockroaches - as in capital I-P-I-S!
  • Pollution - Pollution makes me poor. I waste all my money for a taxi fare just because I hate smokes so much. It gives me headache. Grrr. Cant the authorities do something about it?
  • Cigarette's smoke - Nahihilo ako.
  • Dance Club - Not that I hate dancing and mingling with people. I just hate loud music. It gives me migraine.
  • Coward - People who cant even face me. As in face to face and just keep on talking behind my back are pathetic.
  • Walk out - I hate it how people walk out when they are face to something they cant stand.



 I know this is pretty long but still,
I'm happy I was able to express myself in words. :D


- Ella Dizon

" Doll Outside, Devil Inside. "

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post