Monday, May 4
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, May 04, 2009
Comments: 0
Strings Attached.
Well, Everyone knows about the thing
that is going on between
me and my best friend, Lloyd.
Right?




" Ang swerte ng magiging girlfriend mo. "




A long time ago, after Lloyd, My best friend and I had a talk about a personal thing, I once told him that his girlfriend would be so lucky to have him. He's a guy who definitely knows how to sweep a girl off her feet and knows how to send her to cloud nine. He knows a girl's need and want. He loves deeply and unconditionally. Even before we were ONLY best friends I know that he's a one of a kind.Well, I never thought that the girlfriend I was talking about would be ME.

Yes, After 4 long months since the day he told me he loves me more than a best friend and vice versa, I finally decided to make things OFFICIAL.


The Road for me and Lloyd wasn't easy.. We really went through ups and downs. My first step was to end a current relationship that time to clear out my mind and to unravel my real feelings. ( I am not going to elaborate more about that "current relationship". I already blogged about it. )

The first step wasn't easy. Somehow, It was hard for me to let go but thinking ahead kept me moving forward and Honesty gave me even more confidence. The first step was all about myself and the former love. I couldn't stand the fact that I was hiding some feelings. I gathered all my thoughts and pieces of me and again, I was whole and ready to face a brighter side of my life and love.

The second step was all about my best friend and US. It was the time I started manipulating everything. Hardships and Trials were all in. The game was on. I was a mean girl and a wise girl. I gave him Difficult times and mind bugging thoughts. It even came to a point where in he almost gave up. I know, I couldn't blame him, okay? It lead to a point that I made him feel that He is nothing for me and that I don't feel the same way for him, that I was just playing and all. I admit, I was hurt the moment he was about to give up but who else to blame? No one but me. I was the one who made it came to that point of time but you know, being a mean girl does wonders. :)

The second step went well, he surpassed every hardships and bad times I gave him. All those miseries and pains he underwent were now well paid off. I am now his. Baby, I am Officially Yours. :)



So to answer How and When.


I made a personalized puzzle. It has a picture of us declaring that I am now his. Here, I even provided the edited picture for you. :)) The picture was taken at Momarco Resort, Tanay, Rizal. It was our first outing with his family. We were at his house, I gave him the puzzle and asked him to solve the mystery puzzle.
Ofcourse, to add some thrill, I hid the pieces that has the date on it. After completing the puzzle, I gave him the missing pieces and
In front of his family. that is how I made everything Official.






April 29, 2009 is the Day! :))


Photobucket

Labels:


Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Seniors IX: Lets keep in Touch.
Graduation Day.
Eat Bananas and live healthy.
Summer Fun @ our Condo.
Seniors Day.
60 things.
Caleruega Retreat House.
La Salle VS. FEU: Game 3 & Mister Kabab.
Errr.
Movie Review: Love at the Corner