Sunday, March 8
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, March 08, 2009
Comments: 0
Errr.

STRESSED OUT! :x

I am feeling blue today. I am now at the midst of thoughts and worries because of school. I will Graduate. I should be optimistic. I really should be. The fact that I am currently having mood swings, breakouts and excessive cravings for foods because of my fast approaching period made it all worst. I've been eating like a pig the past few days. I crave for foods I normally hate and don't eat. Weird much. but this is how I am whenever I will be having my monthly period. Knowing your own self and your own body is something that every woman should know.

In few weeks or days, I will be leaving my Alma mater, Well hopefully. I am not overwhelmed by that thought. The thought is currently depressing me. I hate to say goodbye. I do not want to say goodbye but we have to face a new beginning and saying goodbye is the very first thing to do. Darn, I will really miss BATCH IX. We must all graduate. Let's be positive about it. Let's do our very best. A drastic change is fast approaching.


Today is a bonding time with friends and my family. My friends and I will be watching La Salle's Game 3 @ San Juan later this 2pm. We will all meet by 11am sharp. I must not be late. Hahaha
and later this night, Mom and my sibs will drench with the foods of Mister Kabab, West ave. Its a family night! It supposed to be a movie night with my baby Lloyd. I guess, Hahabol na lang ako.






Photobucket

Labels: , ,


Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Movie Review: Love at the Corner
Discover Colorgenics.
Demanding eh.
The 10 things.
Getting to know myself even more.
Indeed, The best valentine of my lifetime. :)
Bob Ong.
Calla Lily. Paraluman. Pedicab.
Ang Pananaw.
I must admit.