Sunday, February 15
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, February 15, 2009
Comments: 1
Indeed, The best valentine of my lifetime. :)
Valentines day, as we all know is a day of love. Valentines is a traditional day which lovers express their love for one another. and I consider one man as my lover and my love.

Yesterday, My Best friend
, Lloyd did the sweetest thing a guy could ever do for me. ( well for me ha. )

Before Feb 14. He asked me to reserve valentines day for him and So I did, I wasn't expecting anything from Charles anyway.

I had no Idea what he had in mind. He asked me what I wanted to do or where I wanted to go. I told him Movie marathon is fine and all and that's what I wanted.
I don't like the idea of going out or eating at some fancy restaurants anymore. Its very common these days and I am sick and tired of it. I get bored easily, I get bored of doing the same old thing. I get bored with things easily So doing something extra ordinary will really exceed my expectations and limitations but making me happy is easy. Having me is easy, but keeping me is hard. I didn't tell him what exactly I wanted. I just gave him some clue and let him do the rest.

I guess, He did exceed my expectations. He did the sweetest thing I always hoped and wished for.
He cooked for me and even made me a dessert. He did all of these with help from his family. I really appreciate it and I am really touched by what he did. I never really thought about it. I never knew he could cook. I never assumed that he will exert efforts to the extent that he'd cooked for me and all. I am really overjoyed by what he did. This is indeed the sweetest thing a guy has done for me. He sent me to Cloud nine in no time.

Iloveyou baby. Thank you so much. I really had fun. :)


Still, Lili and Bezzy.
Still, No strings attached.


Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Bob Ong.
Calla Lily. Paraluman. Pedicab.
Ang Pananaw.
I must admit.
Is it real?
I just cant.
Celebrity Experience.
Just a quick post.
Shut up.
Major change.