Sunday, February 1
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, February 01, 2009
Comments: 3
I just cant.

Why do I always have to make decisions in my life? Stupid Question right? I mean, Hell yeah I really do need to decide on some random things but why do they come all at once? Hahaha. So much for Drama. Mom told me that she is giving me the decision whether to celebrate My 18th Birthday with an elegant birthday party or a visit to 3 Asian tourist spots namely, Hongkong, Macau and Shanghai(Not sure about Shanghai) though I know I can actually do this after my 18th. I could still visit any country I wish to visit with my own hard work. Uh huh. Before I was actually choosing between an elegant birthday party or my own car. Now, this is another thing.

I don't know what to choose. Both have its own advantages and disadvantages. If I choose the Asian tour, Although its an unlimited shopping spree I will just enjoy it all by myself and that's boring. I want to celebrate with my family and my friends. I want to spend that moment of my life with them.

Hey, I am only sixteen. I still have more time to think. I GUESS.

BTW. I enabled comments already. So constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. :)



Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Celebrity Experience.
Just a quick post.
Shut up.
Major change.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
School Update.
Condo mo O Grades mo?
One step away from the partial list.
I'm Back.
Saturday is a day with the Gaw family.