Wednesday, December 24
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Comments: 1
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Merry Christmas
Everyone! :)

That is all I can say for now. I don't really feel the spirit of Christmas this time.
I went through bad times these past few days and I am still going through some circumstances.

Happy Holidays Everyone! :)




Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
School Update.
Condo mo O Grades mo?
One step away from the partial list.
I'm Back.
Saturday is a day with the Gaw family.
Friday Night is a Family Day.
OFFLINE.
Tour to my Room.
Blog reviews.
Health Hair.