Saturday, December 13
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, December 13, 2008
Comments: 0
One step away from the partial list.
Being in the 1ST PARTIAL LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR GRADUATION had never crossed my mind not until I realized that I could make it possible just because I am just few steps away from being included in the list. I am doing fine with all my subjects except for one, and that is PHYSICS. We need 60% accomplishments to be included in the list. I reached the target accomplishments with all my subjects but I only had 50% accomplishments in Physics.

I feel sad about it because I never really thought that I could make it to the 1st partial list if only I had exerted more effort. My anxiety went on when Charles was included in the 1st partial list. I feel very happy for him and I am so proud that he was included but at the same time I feel really bad about myself for not exerting more effort and now, I have learned my lesson. Do everything as long as I can. I must stop PROCRASTINATING. I promise myself that I will be in the next partial list together with Charles.
Its our goal that must be done together.


Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
I'm Back.
Saturday is a day with the Gaw family.
Friday Night is a Family Day.
OFFLINE.
Tour to my Room.
Blog reviews.
Health Hair.
For one more day.
Korean Cooking.
sugar, spice and everything nice.