Saturday, December 13
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, December 13, 2008
Comments: 0
I'm Back.
I've been offline these past few days.
Ive been really busy with things especially with my academics.
I am now back to rant and update about my life again.
Now that holidays are fast approaching I will be having more time to blog and share things I know.

I miss blogging so much!


Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Saturday is a day with the Gaw family.
Friday Night is a Family Day.
OFFLINE.
Tour to my Room.
Blog reviews.
Health Hair.
For one more day.
Korean Cooking.
sugar, spice and everything nice.
Tips for a Whiter Teeth.