Friday, November 21
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Friday, November 21, 2008
Comments: 2
Tips for a Whiter Teeth.
When we smile, our teeth plays a big role even when we eat, without our teeth we cant chew our favorite yums. :) I am blessed for having a beautiful whites. I do not need braces just to make my pearly whites beautiful. I am proud to say that my whites are NATURAL! :)


Here some tips for a bright white teeth the easy way.

Chew for a brighter whites.
  • There are certain foods that stain our teeth like red wine, coffee, soy sauce, berries and a lot more but little did we know, there are also food that helps whiten our teeth. The fibrous foods such as apple, lettuce, celery, broccoli and also strawberry helps remove the stains in our teeth. The following foods remove stains by exfoliating teeth before the stain molecules have the time to attach deeply to the surface. It's like a skin scrub for your smile!
Drink through a straw

  • There are colored beverages that stains our teeth. So make sure to drink with a straw so that it wont seep through our whites. Also try brushing our teeth after drinking a teeth-staining beverages.
Kiss the stain away.
  • Some lip colors can actually make your teeth look significantly whiter and even darker! So Learn to choose the right lipstick shade for you. try nude shades or pinks that have bluish undertones.
Whitening Floss.

  • In addition to whitening the spaces in our teeth, Whitening Floss also helps maintain healthy gums too. Neglecting to care for your gums will eventually cause them to look red and irritated, detracting from your smile.

Use whitening toothpastes

  • Whitening toothpastes may promise to keep your pearly whites sparkling, but the truth is, toothpaste itself doesn't whiten teeth—it only helps scrub away stains before they settle in and discolor your enamel. (Always remember to brush before bedtime, since neglecting to do will give stains a chance to set overnight.)

Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
SPEECH ORATION ELIMINATION.
After a Tiring day.
When I grow up I want ...
My cute brother and my jealous dog.
Helpful tips to stop gaining weight.
Clean up and Shed some fats!
Big sister.
I serve Nuffnang.com
I have my own bank.
This made me laugh real hard.