Sunday, November 16
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, November 16, 2008
Comments: 0
My cute brother and my jealous dog.

I had a wonderful morning, I woke up with a bright and cloudy sunshine and everything went as great as it sounds when my little cutie brother made me laughed. I was at the laundry area when my little brother, Samuel came up and talked to me. We were talking when suddenly he paused and said:

"HALA. Atsi (Ate), patay na ilaw. " with bulol effect pa.

I wondered why he said that, It was a bright,cloudy morning and I was not using any light that moment. little did I noticed, The sun was covered with a cloud that made the sky dark and that made him say " Patay na ilaw ". I was laughing so hard. I can't literally stop myself from laughing when the sky went bright again that made my brother say:

"Ayan... Bukas na ilaw. Yehey!"

and I laughed even more when the sky went dark again:

" Hala Atsi, Patay ulit Ilaw " baby talk.

" Patay ulit? Eh di turn the lights on. Buksan mo ilaw. "

He Laughed and said:

"Hindi ko abot eh. hehehe. " (switch: He cant reach the switch of the light daw.)

HAHAHAHA! I cant stop laughing at him. It feels so good to have a little brother by your side. He's actually my stress reliever. Whenever I ask (even if I'm not asking) for a hug or a kiss, He always give in and make lambing.


- - -
My dog is very watchful of strangers. Whenever someone he's not familiar with or a stranger goes in our house, He always barks at them. Even though they have been to our house numerous of times already, He always barks at them for a reason I understand. My dog knows who to bark at and who to mingle with. He even understand when we are hiring a new maid. We just had a new maid yesterday and guess what,Today, He doesn't bark at our new maid anymore! This happened numerous of times already. Whenever we are having a new maid, He doesn't seem to bother when he sees them but when my boyfriend, Charles is here at our house, Even though, He's always here. My dog always barks at him but when a new maid comes, He doesn't even bark at all. He even plays with our new maid. Weird. Maybe he can really understand things. My grandma said, Maybe My dog, Pancho barks at Charles ,even though Charles been to our house numerous times is because my dog is JEALOUS of him. HAHAHA


Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Helpful tips to stop gaining weight.
Clean up and Shed some fats!
Big sister.
I serve Nuffnang.com
I have my own bank.
This made me laugh real hard.
14th Monthsary.
Native Delicacies.
First time is always memorable.
New modus operandi for hold-ups.