Wednesday, November 19
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Comments: 2
SPEECH ORATION ELIMINATION.
Speech oration probably made the classes of YS11( SENIORS ) to be united again but not REALLY for our class for the reason that WE, OUR CLASS, The magsenians did not actually presented the speech oration as a whole because we HAD to eliminate boys and even girls from our class for the fact that they have not memorized the speech piece. I also think that its one of the reasons why we did not even had a place in the elimination round because we lack voices but over all, Our class had a great time. If you have noticed, Our class had a plain, formal presentation that is because we have been told by our CAE facilitator that there must be less actions or that will be equivalent to deduction of points and so, We focused on the variation of our voices. At the end we all wondered for what happened.

For the winners,
I am very much happy for the Blanco's Class, At least, At this point of time, They had proven that they are great, not only as an individual but as a whole class. I know they wanted this all along. I am proud of the achievement of Blanco's Class this time. I am proud especially for my friends in Blanco's Class.
Cruz's Class had a great presentation. Its like I have seen
again the same thing that happened at the Gym, two months ago. They are indeed, a united class.


BATCH MATES, Lets just all congratulate the winners of the elimination round. Lets be proud and lets support them.



and ow, Kindly answer the poll located at the right side of my blog. Do not take it seriously by the way. It is just for fun.


CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS ARE ALLOWED.


Photobucket

Stress free moment.



Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
After a Tiring day.
When I grow up I want ...
My cute brother and my jealous dog.
Helpful tips to stop gaining weight.
Clean up and Shed some fats!
Big sister.
I serve Nuffnang.com
I have my own bank.
This made me laugh real hard.
14th Monthsary.