Sunday, November 30
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, November 30, 2008
Comments: 0
Tour to my Room.
This morning, My Moderator texted my parents about my accomplishment in PHYSICS and bang! I am now grounded. I did nothing but cleaned my room and my mom's room because I feel good today. Masipag ako ngayon eh. Sinermonan kasi. Hahaha!

So now, Here's the product of my good day (?). I'll tour you to my room and my mom's room. :)

WARNING: This contain A LOT of PICTURES.
So if you're in Dial up, Better close this now.

Sorry for the bad quality of pictures.
These pictures are taken using my N70.
My Digicam is still in bad condition.



Photobucket
My hello kitty bed.
I love HK ever since.

Photobucket
These are my bags.
Bags are my collection by the way.
My lola gets mad at me whenever I buy a new bag.
HAHAHA.

Photobucket
Line Up.

Photobucket
I love that chinese thing.
The little tree with chinese writings.

Photobucket
My Closet and that bag is where I put my undies. :)
Ssshh..

Photobucket
These are Charles and I monthsary cups and
empty cans of our very own monthsary pringles.
See that little bear over there? We named it chop2x.
Chop2x wears all the medals of Charles in Track and Field.

Photobucket
These are my earrings. I only have few.

Photobucket
I love bangles and shuttlecocks and CMG!
Hahaha

Photobucket
Of course, My baby pancho has a place of his own. :)

Photobucket
Mom and I love reading magazines.
We have tons of magazines!
That box is full of magazines!

So, We're done in my room.
Next stop, To my MOM'S ROOM.


Photobucket
My Mom's Room.
I cleaned her room. :)
My picture frame is missing, you see?
I am still waiting for my grad pic.

Photobucket
Her favorite teddy bear.

Photobucket
The Trophies.

Photobucket
Her table and her laptop.
She's not around so I get to use her laptop.
hehehe!


and that's it! I've done lot of things today.
You have no idea how I fought Mr.Procastinate. Hahaha!



Photobucket
( That's my favorite Lotion! )

So I ended the day with a shower and a pamper. I
feel relaxed now and even though I did lot of things today.
I am still wide awake at 3am.


Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Blog reviews.
Health Hair.
For one more day.
Korean Cooking.
sugar, spice and everything nice.
Tips for a Whiter Teeth.
SPEECH ORATION ELIMINATION.
After a Tiring day.
When I grow up I want ...
My cute brother and my jealous dog.