Sunday, November 23
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, November 23, 2008
Comments: 0
Korean Cooking.
Last week, Auntie Becca ( Charles' Mom ) asked me to come to a Korean cooking session at Tanglaw University Center located at examiner, Quezon City. Yesterday, We went to Tanglaw together to attend the said session. I arrived at their house as early as expected, Well thats what I thought. I was shocked when I saw their time, I was 10 minutes late while in my watch I was 10 minutes early. Turns out that their time is advanced. Thank God.

Charles wasn't their when I arrived. He was on his way home from the Math Quiz Bee at U.P Diliman when I was at their house. I chilled with Mica, Charles younger sister. We read W.I.T.C.H magazine and answered lots of surveys and quizzes. It was sad when we already had to go and When I had to leave Shobe already, I really enjoy spending time with Mica Luckily, Auntie asked me to eat dinner with them. Yipee! :) I call her shobe by the way. In case you dont know, Shobe means Younger sister in Chinese. Charles arrived home, he was in a hurry. He was late for a badminton game. He prepared his things and then We went on our way and dropped off charles along the way. Auntie Becca, Uncle Charlie and I went to supermarket to buy rice and I learned a fast fact from Auntie:

" Kapag ma-bilog at medyo clear na maputi ang bigas, Magandang Klase yun. "

She even showed me the difference between the good and the bad quality of rice.
Wow. I learned something new. :)
then Uncle Charlie dropped us at Tanglaw.

Photobucket
Tanglaw University Center

Photobucket
Inside Tanglaw.
This Place is beautiful!


We first went to the Oratory to attend the Meditation and Benediction then we headed straight to the Demo room where the Cooking Session will be held. Hands on are allowed so I had the chance to cut the vegetables. I cut the black mushroom. I had fun! Hahaha! then the demo started, The dessert was prepared first because it needs to be in the fridge then the appetizer called Cabbage then the Jap Chae Korean noodles and the Broken Glass as the Dessert. Too bad I didn't had the chance to take good pictures of the foods for the reason that my DIGICAM BROKE. Anyway, Sorry for the bad quality of pictures I took pictures using my N70 phone. :)

Ms. Lali Fabia - A chef's mom
She's the mother of one of the Chef of Ka-Toque (QTV)
I forgot who. Hehehe
That is the broken Glass ( Dessert ) By the way.

Photobucket
Cold Noodles = Sweet Potato Noodles.

Photobucket
( L-R) Auntie Becca in white. Kamae, and Ms. Julie Anne.

Photobucket
Jap Chae Korean Noodles.
It does not appear appealing here but this taste delicious!

Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
sugar, spice and everything nice.
Tips for a Whiter Teeth.
SPEECH ORATION ELIMINATION.
After a Tiring day.
When I grow up I want ...
My cute brother and my jealous dog.
Helpful tips to stop gaining weight.
Clean up and Shed some fats!
Big sister.
I serve Nuffnang.com