Sunday, November 23
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, November 23, 2008
Comments: 0
sugar, spice and everything nice.
EVERYONE!

I created a new blog for everyone and that blog rants about BEAUTY, HEALTH, LOVE and MORE. Feel free to visit it anytime for I will update it from time to time.For now, Only few are posted but I will make sure that I will give you informations, tips and tricks of life.

SUGAR, SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE.


NEXT: korean cooking with my boyfriend's mom.


Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Tips for a Whiter Teeth.
SPEECH ORATION ELIMINATION.
After a Tiring day.
When I grow up I want ...
My cute brother and my jealous dog.
Helpful tips to stop gaining weight.
Clean up and Shed some fats!
Big sister.
I serve Nuffnang.com
I have my own bank.