Tuesday, November 25
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Comments: 0
For one more day.
I was dying to read FOR ONE MORE DAY of MITCH ALBOM. Luckily, Celina have a book and It was so nice of her to lend it to me. Thank you CELINA! I've read a lot of book reviews about this book and Even Celina herself said that the book is good so good that it made her cry. I already started reading it and the first parts are dragging me into the end! Charles recommended that I should also read TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE for it will teach me a lot of lessons in life.

Photobucket
Celina's For one more day and
Charles' The five people you meet in heaven.


I pity Charles in trigonometry because our facilitator is really giving him a hard time. IMAGINE, Our dear Sir Mendoza is always giving him 2 or 3 sets of M.A (Mastery Activity a.k.a EXAM ) in one time! and just this afternoon, Sir Mendoza gave him 4 sets of M.a in Module 23! Look!

Photobucket

I overheard that he's a candidate for General Excellence. Wooah! Galing naman! I only succeeded in academics when I was in elementary. The highest achievement I had was only Second honorable mention in short, Second Honor and the lowest was 4th honarable mention way back when I was still in graded school. I am proud of my achievements! Hahaha.

This afternoon, Charles, Regina, Reinard and I went to Red Ribbon just to eat a delicious cake. We had a hard time deciding because everything looks and tastes great. In the End we all decided to munch in with DULCE DE LECHE. Charles' Favorite!

Photobucket
Dulce De Leche

Photobucket
Rawr!
Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Korean Cooking.
sugar, spice and everything nice.
Tips for a Whiter Teeth.
SPEECH ORATION ELIMINATION.
After a Tiring day.
When I grow up I want ...
My cute brother and my jealous dog.
Helpful tips to stop gaining weight.
Clean up and Shed some fats!
Big sister.