Wednesday, November 26
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Comments: 0
Health Hair.
Photobucket

I took my Mastery Activity in Basic Accounting. I was left there with a classmate and our dear facilitator, Sir Paul. Then he asked me if I am a CHINESE or a JAPANESE. I laughed and told him that I only have some Chinese blood from my paternal side. I wonder why he thought that I'm a Japanese just when I was about to ask him he said: " Akala ko japanese ka eh, Ang straight kasi ng buhok mo. " Ahmm. Do japanese really have straight hairs? Anyway. He followed it with the question. " nag pa rebond ka? ". If you just know Sir paul, Rebonding my hair never crossed my mind. I replied, " Hindi po. " He was stunned, From his expression I could tell that he's in a state of disbelief. " Talaga? Natural! " followed by my classmate " Kainggit nga sir eh. "

Of course I am proud of my crowning glory but before having this naturally straight hair, I've gone through hardships that no one could ever Imagine. Our hair isn't a living part of our body so we have to treat them well.


So here's my little secret.
  • I always brush my hair whenever I feel like brushing.
I only used a flat brush because according to our beautician, Flat brush makes hair straighter.
  • I stick to one shampoo and one conditioner.
I recommend Sunsilk green for it makes hair grow longer and faster.
  • When my hair is about to dry. I tie it neatly until it totally dries.
So sometimes when you see me in the morning, thats the reason behind why I tie my hair. It works for me. We have different hair types anyway. OR I brush my hair until it dries.
  • I avoid using flat irons.
I am really paranoid about flat irons. I worry so much that it will ruin my hair forever!

  • I regularly go for a hot oil once a month.
It helps maintain my healthy hair.

  • Good nutrition
a well - balanced diet of fresh foods and lots of water not only helps one to have beautiful - looking hair but also improves it's texture.


Your hair can indeed be your crowning glory if you treat it right!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
For one more day.
Korean Cooking.
sugar, spice and everything nice.
Tips for a Whiter Teeth.
SPEECH ORATION ELIMINATION.
After a Tiring day.
When I grow up I want ...
My cute brother and my jealous dog.
Helpful tips to stop gaining weight.
Clean up and Shed some fats!