Sunday, December 7
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, December 07, 2008
Comments: 0
Saturday is a day with the Gaw family.
Auntie Becca, Charles Mom, My Boyfriend's Mom. Invited me to watch the KILYAWAN Boys choir @ Tanglaw University Center. Went there together with Mika, Charles' Shobe. Kilyawan Boys was GREAT! The Harmony, The Blending, Their Voices and Everything! Everything was great! I wish to see them perform again.


These are their accomplishments.
5th World Choir Games , Graz, Austria July 9-19, 2008

  • CHAMPION OF THE WORLD CHOIR GAMES - Olympic Round Pop Choral Vocal Ensemble A Capella Category 25
  • GOLD MEDAL - Olympic Round Pop Choral - Vocal Ensemble A Capella Category 25
  • GOLD DIPLOMA - Qualifying Round Pop- Choral Vocal Ensemble A Capella Category 25
  • CATEGORY WINNER - Qualifying Round- Pop Choral Vocal Ensemble A Capella Category 25
  • SILVER MEDAL - Olympic Round Mixed Boys Choir Category 4
  • GOLD DIPLOMA - Qualifying Round Mixed Boys Choir Category 4
  • CATEGORY WINNER - Qualifying Round Mixed Boys Choir Category 4
  • SILVER MEDAL - Olympic Round Music of the Religions Category 18
  • GOLD DIPLOMA - Qualifying Round Music of the Religions Category 18
  • CATEGORY WINNER - Qualifying Round Music of the Religions Category 18

  • After the performance, We attended the Meditation and Benediction and the Merienda.
    Shobe and I ate a lot. Janet Bellarmino was also there. Janet Bellarmino is the 1st asian woman who went up to Mt.Everest. I was able to see her in person. :)

    The Merienda.

    Auntie Becca invited me for a dinner with them. Charles wasn't their when we arrived home from Tanglaw. He had a Badminton Tournament that time. Shobe and I read magazines and stuffs, She showed me their dance in school, we watched cartoons and played with their dog named Rambo and still Charles wasn't home yet. He arrived when we were already eating dinner.

    While having Dinner, Uncle Charlie, Charles Dad asked if I could spend New Year's Eve with them. Of course, I can't. My Lola will get mad at me. She will never let me spend holidays with others Even with our relatives.

    Me. Rambo and Shobe.

    I saw this at his Study Table.
    His Certificate from U.P Math Competition.






    Photobucket

    Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


    Locations of visitors to this page

    Blogger: Ella Dizon
    Browser: Mozilla Firefox
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
    Host: Blogger
    Layout: Indie Devotee
    Done by: Victoria


    By Post
    Friday Night is a Family Day.
    OFFLINE.
    Tour to my Room.
    Blog reviews.
    Health Hair.
    For one more day.
    Korean Cooking.
    sugar, spice and everything nice.
    Tips for a Whiter Teeth.
    SPEECH ORATION ELIMINATION.