Thursday, December 4
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Thursday, December 04, 2008
Comments: 0
OFFLINE.
I am stressed! I have a lot of things to do.
I am going off line for now.
I promise to get back to
link exchanges and blog reviews.




Short post.

Everyone is thinking that I am a chinese/korean/japanese, Even my teachers are asking about my ethnicity. One of my teachers told me that I looked like a Korean actress ( with all these flaws?) in one of the kdrama she have watched and I just want to share, my other teacher called me chinita girl. I just laughed. well the only truth is I only have Chinese blood.

I am clearly saying that I do not have any other asian blood besides chinese and filipino. :)

Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Tour to my Room.
Blog reviews.
Health Hair.
For one more day.
Korean Cooking.
sugar, spice and everything nice.
Tips for a Whiter Teeth.
SPEECH ORATION ELIMINATION.
After a Tiring day.
When I grow up I want ...