Sunday, December 7
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, December 07, 2008
Comments: 0
Friday Night is a Family Day.
Mom arrived back home last Friday from Hong Kong. I am so happy to see my mother again. I missed her so much though she only stayed there for few weeks. I thought she would not make it to our school's family week. I am overjoyed. :)

Last Friday, We went to visit my uncle's newly opened restaurant at timog in front of laffline named KATIMOGAN Grill. My siblings and I had fun tasting every food that was served to us and of course, we are much overjoyed with our mother's presence.


Then we headed straight to the Airport to fetch our family friend.
While we were waiting at the airport my siblings and I tried so hard acquiring the jump shot. We had no good results. HAHA

This is shrimp and it tastes good!

Ang sarap ng Gravy. Promise.

On our way to airport.
( Me, Sarah and Our beautiful Mom )

I call this, The Hair Shot.


Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
OFFLINE.
Tour to my Room.
Blog reviews.
Health Hair.
For one more day.
Korean Cooking.
sugar, spice and everything nice.
Tips for a Whiter Teeth.
SPEECH ORATION ELIMINATION.
After a Tiring day.