Saturday, December 13
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, December 13, 2008
Comments: 0
Condo mo O Grades mo?
Early Friday morning, My Mom questioned me this.

" Mamili ka, CONDO mo o GRADES mo? "

She was making me choose between my condominium and the PFC that morning. I was feeling blue that Friday morning just because my mom can't accompany me to the Parent-Facilitator Conference just because she had to fix things about our 3 unit condominium at Avida Towers, Sucat Paranaque. I was really pissed that I didn't want to go to PFC and to the extent that she made me choose between " Condo mo o Grades mo" made it all worse. We should have had a win-win situation. She'll drop by at school and after school that is the time she'll go to fix things but she didn't want to and that ruined my day. I wanted her to see my NCAE result and to hear the not-so-good news from my moderator that I almost made it to the partial list.

I guess my efforts arent enough after all pero bati na kami. :)

Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
One step away from the partial list.
I'm Back.
Saturday is a day with the Gaw family.
Friday Night is a Family Day.
OFFLINE.
Tour to my Room.
Blog reviews.
Health Hair.
For one more day.
Korean Cooking.