Saturday, January 31
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, January 31, 2009
Comments: 0
Just a quick post.
Its near February and Valentine's Day is fast approaching and I think I have no DATE. Makes me wanna sing Single Ladies. Hahaha :) I do not want to receive a bouquet of flowers or a box of chocolates again this Feb14. I am sick and tired of receiving the same old thing every Feb14. I want something new and out of ordinary. A long rose stem or a big chubby bear would be great. Combine the two, I'll be in cloud nine in no time.

You are probably wondering why I am telling this to all of you, I am just sick and tired of the same old thing. and Ow, as I remember. I think Angelicum College, Our school will held a Valentine Concert this Feb13. I don't know how true is this.

As I was browsing the World wide web, I stumbled upon this great site.
I am now planning to celebrate my 17th Birthday in that place. That place is great! Perfect for my family and friends. What do you think? As I remember, My 14th birthday was also celebrated at a private resort. We rented the place and had fun all night. Now, I am planning to celebrate it in a private resort again. So friends, Ngayon pa lang magpaalam na kayo. :)


Call me KIMCHI because I am digging that name. Hahaha!
Thanks to IO Cruz. She calls me that name. It because of the Kimchi
my mom made that IO ate and tasted and it turned out good. :)

Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Shut up.
Major change.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
School Update.
Condo mo O Grades mo?
One step away from the partial list.
I'm Back.
Saturday is a day with the Gaw family.
Friday Night is a Family Day.
OFFLINE.