Friday, January 30
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Friday, January 30, 2009
Comments: 0
Shut up.
" A woman's heart
is a deep ocean of Secrets. "



I simply believe that there are things better left unsaid. I decided to not go into details anymore or for now. I am not going to elaborate my whole love story for now. I am not ready yet to blog about what is happening/happened to the three of us or so I say, I will keep this a secret for now but I will try my very best to clear things out. My mind and My heart are unwell. Need some time to think and to heal.

I have and I need to focus on the things that are also important.
My family, My studies, Myself and My own life.


I want to thank all the people who had helped me and supported me along this road:

To my ever loving Mom, Despite of being a bad girl, She understood me and still understanding me in every stupid mistakes and decisions I made and will make. Thanks to her undying support for She made me realize a lot of things about love and life.

To my forever friends, Kshatrias: John mark, Karen and Ria. Thanks to them because they made me strong and even stronger, without them I will surely be nothing.


and for all the people: Please respect my decision though I haven't really decided yet.


I will now continue to blog about random things, everything and anything except my love life.
Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Major change.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
School Update.
Condo mo O Grades mo?
One step away from the partial list.
I'm Back.
Saturday is a day with the Gaw family.
Friday Night is a Family Day.
OFFLINE.
Tour to my Room.