Saturday, January 31
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, January 31, 2009
Comments: 0
Celebrity Experience.
Last January 25, 2009 Mom and I together with her bestfriend, Tito Richard went to SOP, GMA channel 7. We have connection so we had a chance to have the VIP seats. :) The experience was great. Right after the show, We went to Michael V's house. Michael V is a cousin of Tito Richard. He's house was so beautiful! I fell in love and told my mom that I will give her a beautiful house someday. I didn't know that Bitoy is in to Photography.
On our way home, We saw Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid outside their house. :)

For More Pictures.
Click Here.

Photobucket Photobucket
My Crush! Hindi ko alam name niya eh. / Mom and I at Capitol Hills.

Photobucket Photobucket
@ Michael V's beautiful House. He took the second picture.


Photobucket

Superficial Life.

Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Just a quick post.
Shut up.
Major change.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
School Update.
Condo mo O Grades mo?
One step away from the partial list.
I'm Back.
Saturday is a day with the Gaw family.
Friday Night is a Family Day.