Tuesday, February 3
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Comments: 0
Is it real?
These poems are made especially for me. These poems are from a guy who is very close to my heart. A guy I never thought would fall in love with me. Read and Realize. :)



BEFORE: ( Taken from my multiply blog. Posted around June-July 2008 )

TITLE: From a very especial boy of mine.

No.
It isn't my boyfriend. Its not Charles who gave me this heart warming poem. I cried in happiness while I was reading it because I never really
thought I was REALLY that especial to him. He isnt the very first guy who gave me a wonderful poem. I've received a lot of poems from friends and boys already but HIS poem really touched my heart and the only poem given to me that speaks the truth. No lies. HIS poem is really Different from the others. I was really amazed. ü

For You Bezzy

Thank you for being the friend you are Bezzy
I never thought that I would find
a friend so great and a friend so kind
I look up to you in every way
cause I learn something from you every day.
Without you I don't know where I'd be
but you're still here, friends with me
you deserve so much more than I can give
but without you I wouldn't live.
You've given me more than money can buy
and for you I'd give my all and I would die
This feeling I feel gets stronger every day
hoping not to mess it up, I constantly pray.
You're an angel from God up above
and I'm thankful for your understanding love
because when you're around everything seems right
and for you, until the end, I will fight.
It doesn't matter what you do or say
because you'll be my friend anyway
I know the real you that's down deep inside
and in you, I'll always confide.
Thank you for being the friend you are
you're my best friend, an angel by far
everything in you is an inspiration to do great
and you'll be loved by all cause that's your fate!
So never stop being the real and wonderful you
cause God shines through in all that you do
and whenever it seems like I'm never there
remember this: I love you and I'll always care!
This is for you, my best friend,
Bezzy one person i can tell my soul too
Who can relate to me like no other
Who I can laugh with to no extents,
Who I can cry too when times are tough,
Who can help me with the problems of my life.
Never have you turned your back on me
Or told me I wasn't good enough
Or let me down
I don't think you know what that means to me
You have went through so much pain with your love and family and you still have time
For me.
And I love you for listening even when inside YOU are dying
And I look up too you because you are strong,
and caring
and beautiful.
Even though you don't think you are.
And I hope you know that I am always here
To listen to you laugh and cry and help
In all the ways that i can
And I will try to be at least half the friend you are
To me.
I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, with out you.
My best friend Mary Angelbelle Dizon

- Lloyd Frilles




and around September-October 2008, He made this for me out of confusion about what he really feels.


Whenever i feel I can't go on
you somehow make me feel better
and i don't even tell you wahts wrong

im invisible
yet you still see me
all this time
how blind can i be

i know you love him
and you'll never leave
but friends..
thats enough for me

I'd rather have you as my friend
than not at all
just knowing that your there
ready to catch me when i fall

- Lloyd Frilles

and these three poems are my favorite. He recently made this for me. His poems are really heart warming. He is really good in making poems, in expressing his own feelings. I adore him. I am very touched by these poems. I really appreciate it. and oh BTW, HER is my favorite. :)

These are taken from his blog. Click here.


tell me do you?

Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss
If you love me please answer this
Do you love me or do you not?
You told me once but I forgot
So tell me now tell me true
So I can tell you I love you
Of all the girls I've ever met
You are the one I won't forget
And if I die before you do
I'll go to heaven and wait for you
If you're not there on Judgment Day
I'll know you went the other way
I'll give the angels back their wings
And risk the lose of everything

Just to prove my love for you
I'll go to hell to be with you

Question

I wish I could have a chance with you
And I wish that you want the same thing too.

I have had fun the last few days
Talking to you made me feel special, like I could make it through.
Nothing has made me happier
Then when you come on and make me want you even more.

Just talking to you puts a smile on my face
So many times I have thought I lost my fate.
Hurt by a girl my heart was torn apart
But slowly you are putting it back together.

One question that has been running through my mind
I must ask you this hopefully it will enlighten a spark
Can I enter your heart?



Her

I like holding her hand,
Holding her in my arms
Never wanting to let go
Never saying goodbye,
Wishing the kiss lasted forever.

Her smile brightens my day
And her presence is even greater
For then I know I will always Love her
And with every Hug and Kiss
Our relationship grows stronger.

I feel sad when she cries,
Wanting to make things better,
But all I can do is tell her
That I will always be there.
And I just want her to know
that I will always Love her.



- Lloyd Frilles




Lloyd Frilles, My Best friend & My Lover. :)

(Wondering why? Read my another post. HERE )

Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
I just cant.
Celebrity Experience.
Just a quick post.
Shut up.
Major change.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
School Update.
Condo mo O Grades mo?
One step away from the partial list.
I'm Back.