Sunday, February 8
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, February 08, 2009
Comments: 1
I must admit.
"Wag na po nating IPILIT. "

- Basha, Once more Chance.


I must admit. Ever since Charles and I broke up, My Grandma was greatly affected by what happened. She was the one who stood still beside me every time Charles and I are in bad terms. She was the one who I share stories with every moment that Charles and I had. She saw how our relationship started and became stronger and eventually, how our relationship ended and failed. Now, She pity Charles for what happened
between us or so I say she believes that Charles is better for me. Err, How about me? Does she even care about how I feel, THIS TIME? Ako yung nakikipagrelasyon. Hindi siya. Wag niya na sana ipilit pa.
I didn't like what she did this time. Oo na naawa siya kay Charles pero hindi niya naman kailangan palayuin ang taong nagpapasaya sakin dahil lang sa naaawa siya kay Charles o dahil lang sa gusto niya si Charles.
I have the right to make decisions for myself. I have the right to choose. I have the right to be happy.



Photobucket

Labels:


Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Is it real?
I just cant.
Celebrity Experience.
Just a quick post.
Shut up.
Major change.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
School Update.
Condo mo O Grades mo?
One step away from the partial list.