Monday, February 23
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, February 23, 2009
Comments: 2
Demanding eh.
Mary Angel? An Independent Queen working for her throne. :)

I am the kind of girl that gets anything I want. I am not afraid to say that I am really demanding with everything especially when it comes to a relationship but once you exceed my expectations, JUST ONCE, Its a sure thing that you will handle me well enough. I wont let you go through thick and thin, Promise. :)) Its easy having me but keeping me is hard. Really hard. I tend to be a bad girl at times or should I say I am stubborn at times and if you cant get along then you better think twice in pursuing a relationship with me. I don't settle for second option nor second best. If you really want me you better show me how important I am to you. I simply believe that actions speak louder than words. So sweet talking wont sweep me off my feet. Sweet talking sometimes means nothing to me not unless you have shown me some thing first. I simply want a guy who:


  • knows how to take good care of me
  • knows how to cook
  • knows my worth
  • knows how to appreciate me
  • can be sweet and mean at the same time
  • agrees to the things I want and need
  • disagrees to the things that are not good
  • knows how to make me feel better when I am down
  • can make me laugh when I don't even want to smile
  • understands why I spend so much time in the shower
  • understands why I have to take hours preparing
  • can love the things I love
  • love my baby dog, pancho and get along with my baby well
  • is outgoing, romantic and sweet
  • complements my style and will never try to change it
  • calls and texts me during his free time
  • wont bother to travel hours just to see me
  • will never force me to the things I do not want
  • will let me do things on my own when I said so
  • knows when I am not in the mood and when I need someone to talk to
  • knows when there is something bothering me
  • can massage well ( I will adore you even more if you know how to massage well )
  • loves eating, chitchatting and hiking
  • understands why I have to take a cab everywhere I go
  • understands when I am having my period and everything in me hurts
  • will never get mad at the things I wanted to do
  • will offer his help even I am not asking for it
  • will show his family how much he loves me and how much he adores me
  • will show his friends how much I mean to him
  • will tell me Iloveyou in the most romantic ways
  • will always tell me the things he loves in me
  • knows how to tickle me real good
  • can laugh with me in every stupid thing we/I do
  • can massage well ( I know I said that already. hahaha )
  • is afraid of me
  • knows how to read my eyes
  • knows how to sweep me off my feet and send me to cloud nine
  • knows what he wants to do in life
  • loves his family so much
  • is always clean and always smells good especially his hair
  • has a nice body especially his back bone
  • has a respect for women
  • can talk to my mom and my grandma without no fear
  • can be my father and boyfriend at the same time
  • whose kiss makes me go crazy
  • loves watching movies and doing nothing
  • has a great sense of humor
  • who describes other girls cute but I am the only one he describes and calls Beautiful
  • who is sarcastic and sweet like me
  • who is crazy like me
  • Can control and love me at the same time
  • who will be sweet to me even when I am not in mood
  • is not too controlling
  • will love me and only me
Demanding right? but lastly:

  • A guy who will love me through my glory and pain.

Those are just simple things I don't really ask for too much. Those things are just simple things that girls want guys to do. Those are just normal, I guess. Hahaha


Photobucket

Labels: ,


Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
The 10 things.
Getting to know myself even more.
Indeed, The best valentine of my lifetime. :)
Bob Ong.
Calla Lily. Paraluman. Pedicab.
Ang Pananaw.
I must admit.
Is it real?
I just cant.
Celebrity Experience.