Monday, October 1
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, October 01, 2007
Comments: 0
I dont ask for so much. just stick around.
I'm loving you with no hows or whys. no ifs and buts.
I love you just the way you are.
even before falling inlove with you so deeply
I already think about the consequences we'll be

having in our relationship.
I know we'll get to the point where we cant spend time together
because you are not allowed.

or simply, your parents doesnt like you to do or
to have sweet stuffs and romantic dates in our relationship.

even before. I already expected this to happen.
and I found no regrets of loving you.

I have a deep understanding when it comes to you and me.
Please dont tell me that "nagkukulang ata ako sayo".
I dont want to hear this shit again from you.
sure thing. having no romantic dates or simple dates
can mean lack of time for our relationship.

but I just dont want us to push through in
something that is not easy to do
and something that is forbidden.

besides I have no problems with that.
and so what if we cant do these things?
atleast. lets try to do something else.
a lot of things can be romantic and
sweet if we will be creative in thinking and doing it.

I just want you to know that I dont think of you
as a boyfriend who doesnt have an extra time with his girl.

but then. think of me as a girlfriend who will try
to understand everything and anything
even though deep within its already hurting me.

everything is FINE with me. Promise.
I love you and because of
my love for you I understand your situation.



love meiro. ♥

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
another sweet nothings.
im turning 15.
Overdue blogpost.
finally.
September 7 is LOVE.
ganito ako manbara.
its OFFICIAL.
chinita pala si maria clara.
I want HIM to know this.
type O ako.and thats exactly what I am.hehehe.TYPE...