Sunday, June 15
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, June 15, 2008
Comments: 0
My last year in HS.
Yea. The fact that I am now a Senior student gives me adrenalin rush. HAHA!

- - -

A lot have changed this time. All ys11(fourth year) students are now staying on the same floor.
Thats nice because It actually saves a lot of time and effort. At least we wont get tired of going up and down the stairs every subject plus I get to see HIM everytime. HAHA!

My mantra this time: " I will GRADUATE this year".
I must clear all my backlogs(unfinished subjects) or else I wont graduate and stay another year in HS.

Our school is totally different from the traditional school. I admit that I am really not doing well in non -graded school.

When I was in traditional school I always make it to the Honor Roll. My highest achievement was 2nd honor. Now, Look at me in non-graded. I am being left behind and that sucks. It really sucks. If only I could go back to Traditional school. I will make sure that I will graduate with honors but I cant do that in non-graded. :(

" Papa God. Please help me. Guide me. :) "


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
9 months and still counting! ü
Fun fun.
New Layout!
Nothing Much.
Gossip.
Sana Mabasa mo toh.
Dilemma.
Cheesy. ♥
So Lucky.
Tagged by IO.