Tuesday, June 5
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Comments: 0
juniors Life. am i ready?


my school days are fast approaching..first day of school is coming.. I am now entering the Juniors Life. a juniors life without a prom. haha..yes.you heard it right.. wala kming prom. pero its not a big deal for me. hindi naman ako excited sa prom because i wont be able to date my boyfriend. thats why its fine with me even thou there will be no prom this year.

bukas pa ln ako mag eenroll.. anong kayang code ko? auq sa w3 at w4.. wala kasing kshatriya sa section na un.. kshatriya is the name of our group. we dine together on the red table.. yes! thats what we call our hang out.. sana magkakasama pa rin kami sa red table this year.




KSHATRIYAS


I am not afraid of entering the juniors life. for me juniors life is Fun and exciting. and i am ready to face it.



pinkaLoo just posted her thoughts!

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
About Me.