Tuesday, October 9
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Comments: 0
nothing is constant in this world but change.
I haven't updated my blog for the last few days. and a lot of things happened.

just last, last week. ALL CAT units were suspended due to some reasons.
and of course SAS was also affected.
no more training since last last week and I admit that I already miss our unit.

I've learned a lot of things in SAS. especially team cooperation and discipline.
even though I seldom attend SAS training. I still value our team. and the unit itself.


FIRST MONTHSARY.
Time is really running so fast. parang kelan lang nung inaasar kami ni lloyd. parang kelan lang yung panyayare sa AVR.
grabe naman.
Buti pinayagan si charles.
he fetched me. went out to eat. we went for a mass. and stayed in starbucks for an hour. then we went back home na.
everything went well. kahit mejo mainit ang weather. okay pa din. :)

HAPPY 1ST MONTHSARY!
ILOVEYOU.


TUESDAY. A non air con day.
damn! implemented law sa school. woshoo! nagtitipid sila. hahaha. JOWK.
ewan ko ba. kaartehan nila. ang init tuloy sa school sobra.
pero sa 3rd floor mahangin naman. lalo na sa geom class. hihi. :]


AYUN. wala na akong maalala. basta ang alam ko nagusap si charles at ang dad niya.
dapat daw pareho maganda academics namin. ayiee. nagtutulangan nga kami ee. :p




love meiro. ♥

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
I dont ask for so much. just stick around.
another sweet nothings.
im turning 15.
Overdue blogpost.
finally.
September 7 is LOVE.
ganito ako manbara.
its OFFICIAL.
chinita pala si maria clara.
I want HIM to know this.