Wednesday, December 5
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Comments: 0
I miss my MOM.
I am missing her a lot. I miss my mom since she had been gone for almost two weeks now.
she is in hong kong right now. as usual. business related TRIP. she told me that she had bought me a gadget. a mp4. I was surprised. because I did not even tell her to buy me anything before she left for hong kong and yet she had still remember my request for her when she left for states. I dont want to ask her for anything when she left for hong kong because she had given me a lot of things already at ayoko umabuso. mabait ako. and I dont want to lure around with the money she is giving to me whenever I asks for it. nagagalit din kasi sakin si charles. and I dont want him to get mad at me . and yet I know I am a BIG spender. and I should do something about it.

Mom will be home on the 7th.
Charles and I 3rd monthsary. its been a long time since then.

Time is running so FAST
.



♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
very 1st time.
should I believe?
hotseat questions.
my favorite qoute!
I want our love to last forever.
sob 3 days :c
cant stop him? JOIN HIM!
i shop when im depressed.
takte.
way to go.