Sunday, December 2
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, December 02, 2007
Comments: 0
should I believe?
I took a quiz I got from one of the bloggers The tibetan personality test and I was shocked from the results.

The question is to put the Cow, Tiger, Sheeps, Horse, Pig in order of my preference..
So I did:

Horse
Cow
Tiger
Pig
Sheep

and on the Answer portion showed their meaning.
which defines my priority in Life.


Tiger as the PRIDE
Sheep as the LOVE
Cow as the CAREER
Horse as the FAMILY
Pig as the MONEY


I was a bit shocked when Family comes first on my priorties
I mean I admit that I have a very high pride ever since even to my family.
But I though learned to deal with it especially when it comes to other people and to my love realtionship.
I was very shocked to know that love comes least on my priorities but then thats not how I feel it thats not how I see it. I always prioritize my love life and I always make sure to do things according to what my heart says. I just cant believe that Love is my least priority.

second question is to write a word that best describes the dog, cat, rat, coffee and sea.
and so I did:

Dog: smart
Cat: sweet
Rat: stinks
Coffee: extravagant
Sea: Relax

and the answer showed their meaning.

Dog implies your own personality.
Cat implies the personality of your partner
Rat implies the personality of your enemies
Coffee is how you interpret sex
Sea implies your own life

owfine.
So Im smart? maybe yes. I see it from how I manage the
trials I have in my Life.
I dont let any trials let me down instead I try to learn from it
and stand up as a whole.

haha. the second one is really TRUE!
charles is really sweet from the smallest up to the biggest things he did for me.
In him Ive felt the real meaning of sweetness and happiness.
In him Ive proved that guys can be ROMANTIC.

so my ENEMIES stinks? hahaha! NO COMMENT!

is really sex extravagant for me? or the coffee is what im referring to? HAHA.
the hell.

yes its true. My Life is simply as relax as the calm waves splurges into the shore.
Thats how I see MY LIFE. every wave brings a meaning. every trial in my life brings a new beginning.

Third question is to write down names which relate the following colors: yellow, red, orange, white and green

so I did:
Yellow: My mom
orange: My guy bestfriend, Lloyd
red: My boyfriend. charles
white: My sister and bestfriend, ria
Green: My close friend, Ysa

and their meaning

Yellow- Someone you will never forget
Orange- Someone you consider your true friend
Red- Someone that you really Love
White- Your twin soul
Green- Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life


ofcourse, I will never forget my mom. hehe
I do consider lloyd as my true friend because I can simply talk to him about everything and he keeps me up when I am down.
I really love charles. I love him with no buts and ifs or whys or hows.
loving him makes me whole. Now that I have him its hard to live a life without HIM.
aww. my shobe ria. partner in crime! haha. I love her to death!
ysa is already a part of me. just like lloyd. they both keeps me up. they are the one I can always depend on.



♥ chinabelle.

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
hotseat questions.
my favorite qoute!
I want our love to last forever.
sob 3 days :c
cant stop him? JOIN HIM!
i shop when im depressed.
takte.
way to go.
168 experience. PART II & MS. big SPENDER.
lactose intolerance.