Sunday, November 18
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, November 18, 2007
Comments: 0
168 experience. PART II & MS. big SPENDER.
I went 168 mall with Ysa to buy id strap for our name tags for our upcoming reco.
we 1st went to Isetann Mall to look for an id strap but Isetann mall was more like a mall than a Tiangge. for all this year I always thought that isetann is like 168 mall. so okay, so we decided to go in 168 because we're sure that we can buy alot in that mall.
I spent 1500 for everything.
I bought a bag, bangles and earrings. and of course, the id straps.
we sooo LOVE the boutique named STUFF !

its a butterfly haven.

I spent a lot just for butterflies! we xo xo LOVE the butterflies. and we bought something common. and of course theres a butterfly on it.
I went home very tired. as in nanghihina na ko. and my foot was aching already.

but on my way home. charles was mad at me. galit siya kasi ang grabe ako gumastos. I know. im a big spender. but I just cant help it eh. when I see things I like. binibili ko na agad and honestly, yesterday I lost track of my money. di ko na napansin ung nilalabas ko. kaya nagalit siya. kasi kapag siya kasama ko hindi ako gumagastos.

He always tell me the importance of money.

pero ako gastos pa rin ako nang gastos.
ayun. medyo away kami. then hindi na siya pede mag fone kaya we said bye with iloveyou.
kahit I know galit pa din siya at hindi pa rin kami nagkakaayos.
sabi pa niya. kaya niya naman daw ibigay lahat nang kaya niya.
but then. thats not what I want. I am not a MATERIAL GIRLFRIEND.
Material GIRL lang ako. do you get me?
ayoko na iba ang gumagastos nang mga luho ko.
gusto ko ako lang.
I texted him I said i love you and sorry but he did not reply.

after awhile. I heard my fone ringing.
It was HIM! sabi ko na eh. hindi nya din ako matitiis.
ayun. nagkaayos na kami. then he told me na nkwento niya sa mom niya yung nanyare ngayon. and about my mom. as in pati yung pagiging magastos ko sinabi niya. Hiya na tuloy ako. hehe

pero im very happy bcoz charles is very open to his mom
sana katulad din ni mrs.gaw ung mom ko.
lagi kasi busy mom ko eh.
lagi siyang wala sa bahay.
yan tuloy. no time kami para mag kwentuhan. pero minsan pag meron siya na una nagoopen nan topic. kaya natutuwa din ako sakanya. pero honestly. I miss the OLD HER. yung nasa bahay lang. nakikipagkulitan samin. well anyway. ayoko mag DRAMA! haha.

tapos ayun.

sabi nang mom niya. hindi daw ako basta-basta mababago sa pagiging magastos baka daw lalo lang kami mag away ni charles.
then she'll pray for me and my mom daw.

aww. that was so sweet. nakakatuwa talaga si mrs. gaw.
alam ko na kung saan nagmana si charles. hihi.



♥ chinabelle.

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
lactose intolerance.
suspended.
Truly. madly and deeplyIN LOVE! üI still can recal...
2nd month of SWEETNESS ü
168 experience.
The sweetest thing.
fairytale and reality.
Paascu accreditation
nothing is constant in this world but change.
I dont ask for so much. just stick around.