Thursday, October 18
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Thursday, October 18, 2007
Comments: 0
fairytale and reality.
last night. my uncle's wife was rushed to the hospital because of spotting.
I went with them. we went to manila hospital FIRST because the aunt of my uncle's wife
is on duty there. when we arrived in EMERGENCY I was so pissed off because no one had come to assist us.
we are the one to ask for a wheel chair pa. then I asked myself. ganon ba talaga kapag government hospital?
Its so different between the scenes i see in the movies. hindi naman ganon ang emergency nila.

I see people lying around. I see women who are almost giving birth.
one incident really made me so disappointed.
biglang pumutok ung patubigan nya na then bigla ba naman sinabi nang nurse
bakit niya daw inire. GOSH! hello. sinigawan niya pa ung buntis. nakakainis un mga ganon.
so we decided na sa makati med na lang siya since di naman namin macontact yung tita niya.

then my uncle-in-law talked to me.
ganon daw talaga kapag wala kang pera. wala kang patutunguhan.
walang manyayare sayo kung wala kang pera.

I reflected on the things he said to me last night. he made me realize how hard life is.
that I am still living in a fairy tale and getting ready for the reality.
while he was talking to me. wala akong nagawa kungdi ang ang maging tulala.
ganon pala talaga ang mundo. kung mahirap ka. wala kang patutunguhan.
kung may pera ka. go with the flow.. that is LIFE.

na kwento ko din sa tito ko na. ayaw ako maging nurse nang mom ko kung hindi ren ako magtra2baho sa ibang bansa.
ang sabi ko sakanya naisip ko lang kung pano na ang dear philippines natin kung lahat nang nurse sa ibang bansa magtra2baho. then he told me. minsan daw sa buhay natin. kelangan natin unahin ang ating mga sarili bago natin unahin ang iba. napag isip2 ko. tama nga siya. dapat ko mun unahin ang sarili ko.. ang future ko.

ngaun. I decided to take up NURSING. and after nursing MED PROPER. then SPECIALIZATION.
either. pedia or ob gyne. I want to be a doctor. no more NURSE anymore.


love meiro. ♥

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Paascu accreditation
nothing is constant in this world but change.
I dont ask for so much. just stick around.
another sweet nothings.
im turning 15.
Overdue blogpost.
finally.
September 7 is LOVE.
ganito ako manbara.
its OFFICIAL.