Monday, November 12
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, November 12, 2007
Comments: 0
Truly. madly and deeply
IN LOVE! ü


I still can recall all the moments I had with CCB.

"I was so confused. Why
do I have to feel this way? is it
wrong to fall in love again? is it
wrong to fall so soon? i just cant
explain this feeling of mine. I tried
to hide it. I took one step away but i
just find myself coming back to you. "

at first. he was just my crush.
petty nonsense arguments. kulitan. asaran
the adrenaline rush of seeing him passed by.
the nakaw-look i eyed on him.
and simply being his stalker. haha.
and the teasing we always got from our classmates.
the simple

"nako. magkakatuluyan din kayo."

eventually became REAL.
the crush-feeling that later on became deeper.
I never felt something like this before.
owyeah. I am in love again but scared to fall again.
specifically. I'm scared to fall for him because of some consequences.
but I just cant stop myself from hoping that one day he might catch me because I fell for him. i fell in love with him.
I just cant stop myself from singing this lovely melody in my heart.

"What is this I'm feeling.

I just cant explain.

I don’t know why but when i look in your eyes
I feel something that seems so right
You’ve got yours i’ve got mine
I think i’m loosing my mind
Coz i shouldn’t feel this way
Catch me i’m falling for you
And i don’t know what to do

How can something so wrong?
Feel so right all along
Catch me i’m falling for you

How can time be so wrong
For love to come along?
Catch me i’m falling for you

How can love let it go
When it has no place to go
And i can’t go along pretending
That love isn’t here to stay

catch me I'm falling for you "


I fell so madly in love with CCB. and that feeling made me waiting in vain for his LOVE. never thought ive fall for him.


I still can recall all the moments I had with Michael CO.

One bright day. he asked me out.
with our friends just around us.
The moment he said those words made my day and my night collide.
Out of the blue. he said the words that made me happier than before.
he said the words that made me FALL so hard.
how long Ive waited for that day.
how long Ive waited for him to take one step closer in my life.
and now that he came from that day on.
I kept a word to never let him go.

Everything went well. Everything went VERY well.
I just cant hide my feeling of mine.
as each day passes by I know for myself
that my love kept on falling for him.
He made me fall for him with no reasons at all.


Now,I am truly. madly and deeply in love with CHARLES GAW.

with unknown reason he simply complete my life.
Since he came.
he started to be my every single thing.
My EVERYTHING.
He brought joy and love to me and made my dreams come true.
He is the meaning of my Everything.
I love him just way he is.
Nothing in this world that can compare to what I feel for him.
He is my other half and the loving him is the best thing that ever happened to me. He's just MINE and Im just HIS.

Whoever he is.
ccb or michael co.
He will always be the person that i will be so IN LOVE with. ü








love meiro. ♥

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
2nd month of SWEETNESS ü
168 experience.
The sweetest thing.
fairytale and reality.
Paascu accreditation
nothing is constant in this world but change.
I dont ask for so much. just stick around.
another sweet nothings.
im turning 15.
Overdue blogpost.