Wednesday, November 7
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Comments: 0
2nd month of SWEETNESS ü
" hon! Happy 2nd monthsary!!
i love you so much.
Honey, i'll explain to you everything.
Im really sorry."


-My 2:30 AM message for him.

I supposed to call him at exactly 12 midnight. it is because we started our 1st monthsary with this. Last month, we stayed up all night of oct.7 to talk about sweet nothings. but unfortunately, This month. I was not able to wake up earlier than expected. my alarm did not work. Im just not sure if it went on and I just did not wake up to its sound. or its just plain busted.
but anyway. he replied to my msg. then I called him up.
I was overjoyed when he wasn't mad at me. hehe..
we stayed awhile on the phone. its already 3 am and we have to sleep because we still have classes tomorrow.
early morning. I called him up and said that my school bus was already on our way to sto.Domingo.
then when I saw him in the gate. I caught him with something on his hands.
a BOUQUET of RED ROSES.

aww. how sweet! I really had no idea about the roses. but I did had idea that he was planning to buy
something for our most awaited day each month.
Thanks to rein because he accompanied Charles to buy the roses. hehe.ü
everyone was greeting us.our friends remembered that it was our day because of the roses
i had on my hands. hehe..

the rest of the day was a total sweetness of us. and a very happy day!

"Happy 2nd monthsary my dear. ü
Loving you is the best thing I've ever did"





love meiro. ♥

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
168 experience.
The sweetest thing.
fairytale and reality.
Paascu accreditation
nothing is constant in this world but change.
I dont ask for so much. just stick around.
another sweet nothings.
im turning 15.
Overdue blogpost.
finally.