Sunday, October 28
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, October 28, 2007
Comments: 0
The sweetest thing.
Charles and I had been having conflicts this past few days
but those are just petty NONSENSE arguments.
plain silent treatment lang.

FRIDAY. last day of classes before SEMBREAK.

Early morning.

Charles surprised me when he waited for me at the school gate.
then we went to get my stuffs in my Locker. then he forced me to go to one of the red tables near the locker area.
I was curious why.
then I was surprised. AS IN so surprised when he said he cooked a breakfast for me.
aww.. I just cant help to be so amazed by what he did. NO ONE has ever done something like that for me.
and I found it SUPER-DUPER sweet. TOTALLY.
The sweetest thing that has ever happened to me.

It all started kasi when I once asked him if he knows how to cook.
he said he doesnt. then I told him kung panu niya ako bubuhayin kung hindi siya marunong magluto.
hehe.ü wala lang. I just want to ask him that question.

I had no idea talaga na ipagluluto niya pa ako.
sakto. hindi ako nakapagbreakfast. hehe.ü

and from what he did. I found it as a sweet revenge.
bumabawi sa lahat nang conflicts namin.

then the rest of the day is A TOTAL sweetness of HIM.




love meiro. ♥

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
fairytale and reality.
Paascu accreditation
nothing is constant in this world but change.
I dont ask for so much. just stick around.
another sweet nothings.
im turning 15.
Overdue blogpost.
finally.
September 7 is LOVE.
ganito ako manbara.