Saturday, June 21
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, June 21, 2008
Comments: 0
Fishy Fish. :)
Its been a long time since my last post. I just want to share these things to you guys.

Yesterday, Mom went to my school for an orientation.
Unfortunately, We didnt see charles mom. Sayang :(. Pagkahatid samin ni charles sa car namin. Nasalubong niya mom niya. Aww. Sayang talaga. Its your fault hon. You did not bring your phone. Bleh!

Mom
told me to clear all my subjects and study harder. :) - Yea Mom. I will. I will graduate this school year. I promise. :)
Our PROM will be on NOVEMBER. 3 months to go!

Can you recommend me any tailor shop that makes a gown? and also a salon for a nice hair do and make up?

Someone told me about Bambi Fuentes. I think I should give it a try.

I should stop talking about prom. I must focus first. I made a promise to myself that I wont attend PROM if I still have backlogs. Therefore, I must clear everything first before I give in to my pleasure.
I have to study harder for NCAE and entrance exams. I only want to take the USTET. Psychology as my 1st choice. and a business course as my 2nd choice. specifically, I dont know what to choose as a business course. My interest is only set to a pre med course 'cause I plan to take med proper after my pre med course. Would you mind to help me decide which business course to choose as my 2nd choice? and my second choices for a University goes to La Salle,FEU and UA&P. I'd go to UA&P for a business course. :)


- - -

Yesterday, After school. I went to the market with my very healthy and still hyper lola to buy foods for our dinner. hehe! I got super excited with the tilipias. as in TILAPIA. Buhay pa kasi sila. ang cute nila kapag tumatalon. and I was stunned by the man that cleans the fish. Err. I dont know how to call him. OK? He can clean a fish for a maximum of 10 seconds per tilapia! Grabe. Expert. haha! I asked my lola why the tilapia has to be fresh before you buy it. She told me that its more delicious when it is still alive. Oww. ayun pala yun. hehe!



I am currently studying right now. I have to study harder. :)


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
My last year in HS.
9 months and still counting! ü
Fun fun.
New Layout!
Nothing Much.
Gossip.
Sana Mabasa mo toh.
Dilemma.
Cheesy. ♥
So Lucky.