Sunday, June 14
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, June 14, 2009
Comments: 0
.. Finally


Summer is Officially Over.



Whoo! After a month full of fun, pressure and pleasure,

I am finally updating my blog.

I have many things to confess, to reveal, to rant and to share.


It was summer time yet I have had no time to update my blog. It is simply because my keyboard broke and I was having my vacation at our condominium at Avida towers, Paranaque. I had no internet connection and I was too lazy to go out.

A lot of things happened and a lot of things have changed. I am currently undergoing a drastic change in my life. First, Its about my college life then its about a friend of mine then its about living independently and lastly, its about my father, My long lost father.

Yes, Let me go into details. I am very much willing to confess, to reveal, to rant and to share these stories that are drastically changing/changed my current life.


These are long, long, long stories. I am warning you.





MY COLLEGE LIFE.

I had no idea that enrolling in college is so much pressure. My boyfriend and I had to go through twists and turns. I was lucky, I have him beside me. We are both Pre-Dent freshmen of Centro Escolar University Manila Campus. Goodluck for the both of us!




I am pretty much excited to start this new beginning. I simply cant wait.
No more school bus, Much more allowance. Sounds fun!



Hello Six years of pleasure and Fun!






My schedule is a little frantic. I will be experiencing being home at night.


Photobucket

See? Oh well. Tomorrow is the big day. I will be meeting my block mates and my professors. New friends, New challenges, New hardships, New endeavors, New life.

GOODLUCK to me!


A FRIEND OF MINE
..and I had a, what should I call it? hmm. Maybe, Conflict. Yeah, A friend of mine whose name I wont mention and I had a conflict. Friend of mine was really a good friend of mine. Friend of mine had helped me through life, highschool life and especially love life. Friend of mine's advices and opinions were always the basis of my decisions when it comes to my lovelife. I love friend of mine so much for being a friend to me. Friend of mine isnt the good type of friend, He/she was sarcastic, straight forward and sometimes unbearable but he was a GREAT FRIEND. Since then, I have considered friend of mine my best advicer and a FRIEND but I guess, Nothing is really constant in this world but change.


Friend of mine have said something about me that totally made me tormented. I will not go into details but I was hurt by what friend of mine have said but being a friend, I understood friend of mine. Friend of mine doesnt know anything about my plans and why I acted that way anyway. Maybe that was the reason why friend of mine have said something about me. Friend of mine have judged me only in the outside without overlooking in the inside. Friend of mine did not even confronted me. Enough said. This isnt the issue anyway, I understand that friend of mine doesnt know anything about my plans.


Okay.


The last days of our highschool life between me and my friend of mine was a total silence and a total blur. Hindi kami naguusap, nagpapansinan, nagbabatian o nagtitinginan man lang. I do not know. My friend of mine seems to have a problem, or a problem with me, I guess. At first, I thought friend of mine was just stressed or anything. So being a friend, I understood my friend of mine. Inintindi ko na lang na siguro may problema siya o stressed out lang. So I did not bother to ask my friend of mine because I thought it would just shrugged off. Maybe that was my fault, I did not confronted friend of mine earlier than I had confronted him/her. So maybe thats what made the situation worse.


One summer night, I tried to discuss things between Friend of mine and I. I asked friend of mine if he/she was busy or whatsoever, As far as I could remember friend of mine was on an outing. I thought it wasnt the best time to confront Friend of mine so I had put it up for next time.

So, Another summer night. I texted friend of mine, I told friend of mine that I already missed him/her and in return, I got a disturbing reply. Friend of mine was not interested but still, I confronted friend of mine. I asked what was going on between us, Why he/she was acting that way, or if there was any problem between us. I did got a reply, A straight forward reply.


Friend of mine said, If there was something wrong, Its not about us, but me. He/She said I have Attitude Problems toward them. Yes them, He/She said they are many. Its not only him/her but them. Friend of mine said that I should not bother to open the issue again. I was tormented again. The moment after I read the message, I immediately collected my thoughts and asked myself who's them, who are they, what attitude problem and what the fcuk is he/she was talking about. I cried that moment. I felt like something have strucked my heart. I was in pain. My friends are very important to me. I treat my friends like my own brother/sister. Especially FRIEND OF MINE. friend of mine have helped me so much. I couldnt afford to lose a friend like him/her but I ended our friendship, I thanked him/her for the wonderful times we had and his/her advices and our so called friendship. What He/she have said is enough for me to end that almost 3 years of friendship. If he/she was really a friend, If he/she really cares for me even just a little. He/she could have confronted me the moment he/she knew that there was something wrong to avoid anymore issues or to stop things to get worse. Am I right??? Thats what friends do. Right?
That moment, I could not trust any of my friends not even my bestfriend, my boyfriend. Friend of mine taught me one thing, Never love friends so much, Never put them close to your heart because one point in your life, It could kill you the moment you've been hurt because of that friendship.
I still have few real friends, I GUESS.

Miss Independent.
As the word itself, I am currently living without my family. This is very hard but I must get throught with it for my family's favor. The owner of the house that I am currently residing has a big sum of debt to my mother. So to keep things right, I have to stay in this house until the owner of this house pays my mother dear. Do you think living alone sounds fun? NO. I miss my family. I miss the things they do. My grandmother's yummy foods, My mother's advices and opinions and the yelling of my annoying but cute siblings. Even though they pisses me off most of the time, The love I have for them is unconditional. The only beloved I have now is Pancho, My baby dog. We've been together for 3 years now. I cant imagine life without my pancho.
Living alone isnt easy. I have no one to talk to in this house. Am I that desperate if I talk to my dog? hahaha. Lucky for me because I have a maid here. She takes care of everything. My food, my clothes, the cleaning and all. Living alone has advantage, It teaches me to be more responsible and even more confident about myself. Really, Miss Independent. :)
My long lost father.
How about next time?
I am not in the mood to talk about it now.
There you go, A dose of what happened to my life.
Well, The last part is for next time.
I am really excited for tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new beginning. :)



Photobucket

Labels: , , ,


Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Strings Attached.
Seniors IX: Lets keep in Touch.
Graduation Day.
Eat Bananas and live healthy.
Summer Fun @ our Condo.
Seniors Day.
60 things.
Caleruega Retreat House.
La Salle VS. FEU: Game 3 & Mister Kabab.
Errr.