Sunday, April 25
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, April 25, 2010
Comments: 0
Hello Again!


I'M BACK!


I've abandoned this blog for a long time. I have to admit I was busy with my life and summer vacation is now giving me all the time to update and record my life again in the world wide web for everyone to see and for my future children to read. :D I miss blogging I really do. I changed my layout as you can see I looove the new layout! :D That's all for now, I'll be back for more. ♥

Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Here I am again.
CLOSED!
Kolehiyala.
.. Finally
Strings Attached.
Seniors IX: Lets keep in Touch.
Graduation Day.
Eat Bananas and live healthy.
Summer Fun @ our Condo.
Seniors Day.