Monday, August 13
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, August 13, 2007
Comments: 0
sunday.

FAMILY DAY!

I had a blast.
Me and my family went to my mom cousins.
Her faternal side.
I get to meet my uncles and aunties.
I was scheduled to meet my dentist who at the same time,my uncle.
but disgracely, he wasnt there so I werent able to have my check up.
I want to have braces again. :]

after meeting them.

we went sm san lazaro.

me and mom did the grocery.
we're okay now. we're very okay.
we're bestfriends again. :]
I love her to death!
She's my other half. my very BEST.
I promise to be better this time.
:]

okay. so here's something weird that happened to me while we were in sm.
while buying a cotton rope that I need. I heard this oh-so-random rnb music.
and one of the salesman in ACE. came closer to me. and sing.


I need a girl to ride, ride, ride
I need a girl to make my wife
I need a girl who's mine oh mine
I need a girl in my life
grabe. kinabahan ako nung sinabi niya yun. kasi he sang it intentionally. as in! directly to me.
gosh talaga. not because he is cute and everything he has the right to do those nasty thing to their customer.
pasalamat siya. MABAIT ako. hahaha.
then in supermarket naman. there is this two guys who kept on staring at me. from head to toe. from toe to head. and had the guts to ask for my number. I panicked then ran to my mom. I was only with my Lil bro at that moment.and my mom is in the other side.
ee kasi. ewan ko ba. bakit ba ako tumakbo. bravest of the brave diba? nako. ewan ko. basta all i know was I wanted to ran away from them.PERIOD.
then we ate our dinner in pizza hut. I ordered our food.
wow! ate na ate. hahaa. my mom gave me the responsiblity of ordering food na.
and im glad for that. :]
then my mom gave me back may SUN FONE na.
ayiiee!! hehhee..
pero may globe fone is still with her. ung 6600 ko nasakanya pa din.
I love that fone. mas gusto ko un eh. huhuuhu..
pero okay lang. atleast I have a fone na.
happy! LOL. :]

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
saturday.My only plan for this day is to watch oui...
ang soundtrack nang BUHAY ko. :]
bored. really BORED.
tuesday. umiiwas daw ako.
i am irresponsible.
SAS seminar. my suitor.
unsaid feelings for HIM.
ordinary day.
wish list.
A great recovery.