Tuesday, July 3
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Comments: 0
A great recovery.
after the disgrace I got from badminton.

i have said that "LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT BADMINTON."

I have proven that.

despite of the sadness that badminton ISSUE had cause me.

I stand as a whole and find a way to recover.

Badminton is really a big deal for me.

since ELEM DAYS. I was already a varsity and played interns.

I LOVE BADMINTON ever since.

so I took a lot of EFFORTS just to prove myself that I am a qualified player

but DISGRACE has caught me.

"NO MORE BADMINTON TEAM IN ANGELICUM COLLEGE AS OF NOW"

DESPITE of this I still manage to recover myself.

I have tried to join the VOLLEYBALL VARSITY TEAM.

I also did a lot of effort on this one.

and even sacrificed my OWN happiness just for this.

I even had a fever and had BODY pains because of the training.

but still! my FIGHTING SPIRIT is way too hard.

and now I am proudly saying that ...

I am now part of the AC Volleyball varsity team!!



pinkaLoo just posted her thoughts!

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
edits.
iF i had just took it seriously.
all of my effort had lead into NOTHING.
nursing thought. nationalism.
overwhelmed?
unexpected happenings.
enchanted kingdom.
uNang Araw nang EskweLa.
magiipon na din ako .
i miss La union.