Monday, June 25
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, June 25, 2007
Comments: 0
iF i had just took it seriously.
In Comp.Class. we had this Lesson about HTML. i know this was really easy for me since I knew this lesson since kenneth was studying about this and i also had reviewed the book he had about HTML. and i have already known HTML because i use this on editing my friendster, multiply and my blog. SO rather than listening to our facilitator I just took down some notes and did not bother what does it means.

then.

at the end of our lesson. Our teacher said to repay the Listeners she conducted a QUIZ. and the 1st five who will get the correct answer will have 5 points. yeh. i KNOW angelicum is known as a NON-GRADED dominican school. so it means we really doesnt need points or grades. but our teacher had a different way of teaching. she uses this points to add to our MA'S [mastery activity] if ever we got a low scores.

but then.

I did not listen well. i was eager to answer the questions and i was really tense. 5 points is still a matter to me. I was confuse about the codes until 5 placers was announced. then I said. "auq na."

if only i had just took it seriously.

i could have that 5 POINTS.


pinkaLoo just posted her thoughts!

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
all of my effort had lead into NOTHING.
nursing thought. nationalism.
overwhelmed?
unexpected happenings.
enchanted kingdom.
uNang Araw nang EskweLa.
magiipon na din ako .
i miss La union.
nabasa niyo naman cguro noh? i dont know whats up ...
my buDdy.