Monday, June 25
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, June 25, 2007
Comments: 0
all of my effort had lead into NOTHING.
I hate this day.

I had been expecting being in BADMINTON VARSITY TEAM since summer.
I tried hard practicing badminton and even enrolled myself on a badminton clinic in VALENCIA BADMINTON COMPLEX which MILO had sponsored.
I even made it to become 1st runner up on both singles and doubles.
I spent thousands just for the CLINIC.
kasama na dun ang 500 a day kong allowance!

grabe! I made a lot of effort just to prove myself that i am a qualified varsity player. then what? NO MORE badminton on ANGELICUM COLLEGE this year! I hate this news!I really hate it!! all of my efforts are gone. They had lead into NOTHING.

but i know.

LIFE is not all about BADMINTON.

I MUST GO ON.

but still.

I dedicate myself in BADMINTON.

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
nursing thought. nationalism.
overwhelmed?
unexpected happenings.
enchanted kingdom.
uNang Araw nang EskweLa.
magiipon na din ako .
i miss La union.
nabasa niyo naman cguro noh? i dont know whats up ...
my buDdy.
major disaster.