Wednesday, June 6
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Comments: 0
i miss La union.



Taken in Pagdalagan,La union.
I stayed in La Union for almost two months and now I’m back here in Manila longing and missing the Lifestyle I had in La union. The reason we stayed in La union is bcoz my mom had a restaurant there and so me and my siblings and maternal side had to stay there. Mom rented a vacation house for us. At first I had the urge of going back in Manila bcoz I’m not used to a living where all u see is horizon and all u walk to is a fine sand. and also my past time obsession(internet) isn’t there to indulge my boring moments and also my honey is miles away from me.. And the only communication we had is through sms. After weeks, i got back for my badminton tournament. And then got back again coz my mom asked me to. Everything had change when my mom was chosen to be the "Hermana Mayor" of pagdalagan sur,la union for the year 2007. Fiesta! i had a blast during that day, i was assigned to look for the next Mr.pagdalagan and Ms.pagdaLagan all over the town.. i took candid pictures. And that made my day fun! The contest i like the most was the "dress him like a lady" where men tried to dress the other man to be a lady (obviously) that made my day complete. i just cant imagine how the men look like.. every time I remember it, it’ll just makes me laugh out of nowhere.. i also miss playing beach volleyball in la union. That is one of the things that make me forget that i am bored aside from swimming. From then on there is nothing more relaxing than staring in the horizon!



Relaxing views of the Horizon
picture 1 - Horizon's view from my mom's restaurant
picture 2 - Sunset

Memories in La Union
picture 3 - mom with tita beth
picture 4 - maternal side on the shore
picture 5 - maternal side with tito sen













pinkaLoo just posted her thoughts!

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
nabasa niyo naman cguro noh? i dont know whats up ...
my buDdy.
major disaster.
juniors Life. am i ready?
About Me.