Thursday, June 14
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Thursday, June 14, 2007
Comments: 0
uNang Araw nang EskweLa.
Yipee!! I am a Junior now! im on the hardest level of highschool!
so okay, first day was boring. really boring. it wouldnt be boring if i just have my fone and if i just have my friends with me. oh yeah.. bloodyhell! mom got my fone because of a very confidential matter between me and her. my friends "kshatrias" are not my classmates anymore.. none of them made it to w3. ria and I are alone on the section we are in. while katming,johnmark and patrick are together and jetch and alvin are together too. see! im a total LONER! i have no one with me during lunch.. coz kshatrias part ways during lunch. we only bond together during recess at the red table. well anyway, louise is my classmate. she is my schoolbusmate. nothing important on the first day because first day was really boring!
second day? somehow, it was fun. i get to wear my p.e uniform and i was really happy to hear that prom will be next year!! first quarter in p.e we'll be focusing on ballroom,swing and jazz.. we'll i was sad when i heard that badminton will be on the last quarter. hey! speaking of badminton. i have no idea if when will be the start of try out in badminton. hmmmm...
on the 2nd day,we get to meet our facilitators. algebra! yeah right! i hate this subject actually.. its true when people hear the subject "Math". the first thing that pop out on their minds is difficulty! its true! i heard it on the news awhile ago. so here comes chemistry. wow. what a nice subject and a nice teacher.. hahaha! did i said that? hahahha!! well anyway, nothing is funny. hehe.. next stop! speech! i love speech actually.. it practices my english. so here's TLE.. for me.. all i think about tle is electronics. i think this year we'll be more focusing on electricity.. FILIPINO! Noli Me Tangere is what on my mind everytime we are in FILIPINO class.. i hope to be well in school this year. I really have to!
3rd day! supercalifragelisticexpialidocious! thats what i had learn for this day. its a three letter word and this is very common. hmmmm... you could use this in a sentence like "supercalifragelisticexpialidocious! ang ganda nman nang shoes moh! "it simply means WOW! what a word huh?
3rd day was really fun! and i am super happy!! as in!hahaha.. well, there's a reason behind this.. and that is a secret!
hey! i was chosen a group leader in acoustic guitar.. supercalifragelisticexpialidocious!! i just wish that my groupmates will be cooperating with me on my teaching. their success is where my success depends too.. if they failed to master our activities i wont be passing this subject.. haaay.. well thats all for now! ciao!




pinkaLoo just posted her thoughts!

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
magiipon na din ako .
i miss La union.
nabasa niyo naman cguro noh? i dont know whats up ...
my buDdy.
major disaster.
juniors Life. am i ready?
About Me.