Tuesday, December 18
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Comments: 0
Overdue blog post.
ow well! I had no Internet connection for two weeks and that is the reason why I have not updated my blog.
I miss this a LOT.

- December 07

Charles and I 3rd monthsary. Time runs so fast. parang kailan lang yung asaran days ah.
I really love it when 7th day comes. We don't bare to have any petty arguments at all
Plus, we're super duper EXTRA sweet to each other.
no lame conflicts = a very happy day!
he gave me my favorite chocolate. yum yum yum.

Happy 3rd Monthsary Charles Gaw!
i love you alot. ü


- December 10

Mom's arrival from her business trip in hongkong.
I got an IPOD NANO from her. lacoste rubber shoes and a speaker for my pc and my new IPOD!
Spoiled brat? owyeah. just a LITTLE. hehe..

a VERY MEMORABLE DAY. :]


- December 12

our 1st swimming class in P.E. eventually, only 4 of us made it to be cleared in swimming. yahoo!
after swimming. I wasnt able to warm up before dipping in. So my arms was terribly aching. I cant even move my arms. at the same time, charles was mad at me because of my 2 piece swimsuit. hehe
I really love it when he gets mad at me because of inappropriate clothing. i feel so secured and at the same time happy because he disciplines me. Im not liberated or anything. He just dont like seeing me in very sexy clothes in front of other people. He is so protective and I LOVE IT!
Instead of him being mad at me, He then took care of me until dismissal because of my aching arms. I barely cant move that much because it hurts when I move it. He massaged my arms though it hurts a bit. it was still fine because the hurt makes me feel better. then I said I was hungry. so he went out and bought a food for me.
baked macaroni and green lemon. as I was eating our facilitator came so I have to stop munching my food. so I just continued eating in schoolbus with him feeding me. I feel much like a baby. hehe. his very own baby.


- December 15

Pfc day. My mom did not attend PFC. I got mad at her but it only lasted for a short time.
we went shopping. and ofcourse! I bought 3 new clothes, a jacket and a skinny jeans. all from JAG and LEE.
it was a bonding moment for me and my mom. and we even shopped for my siblings things and clothes.
I saw a cute pillow then I bought it and I gave it to charles. hehe..

- December 17

Intramurals 07-08. nothing much to say. we were defended by seniors and freshmens. it sucks. :x



thats all since my last post.

Im pretty hungry now. I better eat . and I better loose some fats. Im getting chubby. hehe...


♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
I miss my MOM.
very 1st time.
should I believe?
hotseat questions.
my favorite qoute!
I want our love to last forever.
sob 3 days :c
cant stop him? JOIN HIM!
i shop when im depressed.
takte.