Tuesday, June 24
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Comments: 0
Finally. :)
I am so happy today! I found my long lost friends!! Ive been looking for them in the world wide web world since forever. Aww. I really missed them so much. They're my bestfriends at my former village. I missed those precious times we had. I am so happy I have them again! :)



The Mendoza Clan. hihi! :)
( Wowie . Thea. Bryan )


unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Fishy Fish. :)
My last year in HS.
9 months and still counting! ü
Fun fun.
New Layout!
Nothing Much.
Gossip.
Sana Mabasa mo toh.
Dilemma.
Cheesy. ♥