Monday, April 26
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, April 26, 2010
Comments: 0
CEU: CHAMPIONS.


Photobucket

Now that I'm blogging again, There are so much I want to talk about even though I am unsure if there is someone reading this blog yet I still love to blog and share the happenings in my life for myself, for my own pleasure. Who knows, I might have some sort of disease that will make me forget everything that happened like Alzheimer's Disease. Kidding. Enough talking nonsense. :))

Like what I've said there are so much I want to talk about but there is only one thing I would love to share: It is My Boyfriend and his Team's achievement after all the hard work and after all these years in history of Centro Escolar University, It is winning as CHAMPIONS of MNCAA LEAGUE 2010. Kudos CEU MEN'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM!

Photobucket

Lloyd and I after winning the game against San Beda College - Alabang.

Photobucket

CEU MEN'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES.

Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Hello Again!
Here I am again.
CLOSED!
Kolehiyala.
.. Finally
Strings Attached.
Seniors IX: Lets keep in Touch.
Graduation Day.
Eat Bananas and live healthy.
Summer Fun @ our Condo.