Saturday, August 18
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, August 18, 2007
Comments: 0
8 facts.

In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I cry myself to sleep. :]

2. I borrow my mom's clothes and sandals sometimes. we have the same size anyway. :]

3. matagal ako maligo. inaabot ako nang isang oras sa shower. I love bathing over warm water. :] doon ako nagtatagal. hehhee.

4. before i recite i make sure to memorize what i say. sometimes. even though I know the answer. I dont raise my hand to speak up.

5. I am MEANER than anyone else. bwahahaa. joke. masama lang ako kapag masama din sa kin ang isang tao.

6. super malambing ako sa taong malambing din sa kin. I love being hugged by my friends. and I love hugging them too. Habit ko ang ihug ang someone from their back. hihihi..


7. I know how to drive a car when I was in grade 6. ngayon. nakalimutan ko na. hehee.

8. my collections are bags and flip flops. :]


you’re tag: lili. reinhel. hazel somera. shobe ria. achii katming. spachi. ate l.a. dadi jm.


love meiro. ♥

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Fall Out Boy syndrome.me: ma, punta ako nang conce...
pink ym.yey! so cute. heehe. pink na ym ko. i love...
my lovable bed. hellokitty! i love hellokitty so m...
That stupid mosquito bite scars in my legs.I hate ...
Here are the upcoming shows on ABS-CBN this 2007: ...
current status.Inlove but no strings attached. lov...
"hindi naman ako mawawala sayo"wondering what does...
MONDAY!I <3 monday! hehehe.it is the day where I g...
sunday.FAMILY DAY!I had a blast. Me and my family ...
saturday.My only plan for this day is to watch oui...